FrenchDreamTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum Francais du jeu FFXI

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Communication/Instructions

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Viciouss

Communication/Instructions Empty
MessageSujet: Communication/Instructions   Communication/Instructions Icon_minitimeLun 2 Nov - 5:05

kind of nervous about being the first to say something >.<

On last week's dynamis-windurst run, at the end when we all ran back to wipe, I was really confused about what was supposed to be happening. The instructions: "Kill the SMN NM, then run back to the bridge and wipe" were never given. We killed the SMN NM, but there were some add-ons, and Mr Prop just said "Please Follow." My DD party couldnt follow because we were engaged with the remaining mobs.

So when we started following the people at the back, it just lagged out, and my party could only see each other and the mobs. We couldn't see anyone else so we just ran by the spot where we were supposed to wipe. A few people ran a really long ways and died, so we had to wait for the mobs that killed them to return, it probably cost us about 10 minutes.

I know the leaders are European and do their best to use the autotranslator, but in a situation like that, it would have really helped if we had been told specifically what we were going to do.

--------------

Moving on to today's run, it went really well considering what we had until the wipe under the bridge >.<

In that situation, too many people didn't have RR. I don't know whether some people just take their Raise 3's for granted, or simply ran out of RR, or it wore off, but it was a bad place to not have RR. Its in your rules that everyone must have RR regardless of job, I think some people need to be reminded of that. If your a tank/fisherman/blm you can just decline your RR for a R3 if the situation allows it...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mrprop
Admin
Mrprop

Communication/Instructions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Communication/Instructions   Communication/Instructions Icon_minitimeLun 2 Nov - 15:08

salut

en ce qui concerne le wipe du dernier run a windurst 25-10-09 on n'a pas pu le prevoir a l'avance ,
moi meme j'ai ete surpri que les monstres fassent le tour et arrivent derriere vous .
la seul option, que je pouvais proposer a ce moment la, etait de faire demi-tour et revenir sur vos pas pour faire un wipe général. il faut savoir que quand c'est arrivé, il a fallu que je pense à prendre une décision très rapide ( par moment pas forcément la bonne >< ) et je me met a votre place , perdre de l'exp bètement, j'aime pas non plus et ça été le cas sur ce wipe .

A l'heure actuelle, on concerve à quelques joueurs près les mêmes équipes c'est super .
l'ensemble de la LS fonctionne super bien et une bonne harmonie des joueurs se fais sentir.
dans certaine situation critique, maintenant, on ne wipe plus c'est un bon point preuve que tout le monde se comprend et sait qu'il a besoin de faire : encore une fois merci a tous .
pour bastok et windurst manque pas grand chose juste une histoire de temps ( et ou ) peut etre de tactique (le forum est la pour en parler ) n'hesitez pas à poster vos messages

je peux vous dire une chose je suis content d'avoir une bonne equipe comme la notre et je suis sûr que l'accès a northland sera pour bientôt.

@+mrprop

Concerning last wipe, during october 25th windurst run, we couldn't foresee what happened. I was surprised that the mobs walked round and came behind you.The only option I could suggest at this time, was to run back and all wipe in a safe place. You must know that when it happened I had to quickly take a decision ( Which might sometimes not be the best one >< ). As you, I don't like loosing exp stupidly, which was the case for that wipe.

At present time, we keep almost the same parties for the runs and the Linkshell works well in general, we can see a kind of harmony between players, which is great. Facing some critical situations, we don't wipe anymore, which is a good thing and proves that players understand each others, and everyone do his job : for that, thanks again .

For Bastok and Windurst, I think we are close to the win, it's just a question of timing and/or strategy ( forum is there to discuss about it ). So don't hestitate to post your messages.

All I can say is that I am glad to have a good team like ours, and I'm sure Northland Dynamis access is coming soon.

( Hope translation is correct or Mr will punish me ...Communication/Instructions Icon_neutral )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://frenchdreamteam.forumgaming.fr

Communication/Instructions
Page 1 sur 1